TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All frames are examined for damage. If any problems with the frame's integrity are found (such as cracks that could cause the racket to shatter during stringing), I will not be able to re-string your racket.
I will not string rackets that are replicas or imitations made by third-party providers.
If you request that I string your racket above the suggested tension range, I will not be responsible for any damage to the racket that occurs during the stringing process.
If you supply your own string, I will not be held accountable if the string snaps during the stringing process.
- Customising Racket Specs
- How to get your rackets to me
- Tennis Racket Swingweight
- Squash Racket Swingweight
- Badminton Racket Swingweight
- Badminton String Info
- The Stringing Machine i Use
- Tennis Warehouse String Reviews & Information Videos
- WHY REPLACE OLD STRINGS THAT ARE NOT BROKEN?
- ABOUT ME
- ERT 300 COMPUTER
- Terms and Conditions